Disruptive Pattern Material (DPM) Camouflage Chemical Pants - is the commonly used name of a camouflage pattern used by the British Armed Forces as well as many other armies worldwide, particularly in former British colonies.Genuine British Army Issue. These pants have a charcoal lining that is used in both as a chemical warfare pant and also a scent-lock which is great for hunting!
- This is a British Chemical pants
- DPM Woodland Camo
- Activated Charcoal Lining
- Also called NBC Chemical Suit
- It is Worn Over your Clothing
- Used by British Forces and were used by United States Troops during the first Gulf War.
- Pants have a Velcro Flap Closure at the waist side
- Cargo Pockets with attached Suspenders
- Velcro Open Legs will slip over you Boots and
- Velcro Closure at the Bottom of each Pant Legal
- Suspender straps
- Originally used for Nuclear Biological and Chemical Warfare