Disruptive Pattern Material (DPM) Camouflage Chemical Jacket -DPM the commonly used name of a camouflage pattern used by the British Armed Forces as well as many other armies worldwide, particularly in former British colonies. Genuine British Army Issue. This jacket has a charcoal lining that is used in both as a chemical warfare pant and also a scent-lock which is great for hunting!
- This is a British Chemical jacket
- DPM Woodland Camo
- Activated Charcoal Lining
- Also called NBC Chemical Suit
- It is Worn Over your Clothing
- Used by British Forces and were used by United States Troops during the first Gulf War.
- Jacket has two Velcro Flap Breast Pockets
- One Velcro Flap Pocket on each arm with zipper
- Velcro front Closure
- Velcro Closure on Jacket Cuff
- Jacket has Detachable Hood
- Originally used for Nuclear Biological and Chemical Warfare