BDU means Battle Dress Uniform
The BDU Shirt, which is a part of the Battle Dress Uniform, was used by the United States Military as the standard combat uniform from the 1980's till the early 2000's.
This BDU comes in a Twill (Poly/Cotton) material = Twill is a type of textile weave with a pattern of diagonal parallel ribs. It is one of three fundamental types of textile weaves along with plain weave and satin.
Conditions; Woodland Camo in color
- Very Used = Very worn, torn or ripped, may have bigger rips or tears
- Used Good = Slightly worm, might have small rips or tears where badges were or along seams
- Used Excellent = like new
- No Patches = There are no patches, but may have marks where the patches were before the military removed them and/or small rips (depending on the condition selected)
- 1 Patch = Will have one patch - Position of patch may vary, they are usually the US ARMY one above the pocket, but could be on arm, shoulder, or above the chest
- 2+ Patches = Will have at least 2 patches, but could be more. Patch positions may vary