We are trying to do the best we can. This page will share what we know of this terrible disease.
Avoid Close Contact With Others
- Stay home as much as possible and reduce visitors.
- Practice social distancing:
- Stay at least six feet away from others in public places.
- Call friends and family or visit by video.
- Ask your employer if it’s possible to work from home.
- Go grocery shopping and run errands during off-peak times.
Practice Good Hygiene Wherever You Are
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, especially:
- After being in public places and touching door handles, shopping carts, elevator buttons, etc.
- After using the bathroom.
- Before preparing food.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, especially with unwashed hands.
- If you cough or sneeze, do so in the bend of your elbow. If you use a tissue, throw it away immediately.
Wear A Respirator At All Times.