It is designed to be used as a Command Post, Battalion Aid Station, Boy Scout Troops, Families and Hunting Parties.
The GP Small (17’6” X 17’6”) is a six-sided pyramidal design equipped with sidewall poles and a center pole. Each side is 8’9″ , and the eave height is 5’8″ with a center peak height of 10 feet and 3 inches. This GP small tent features a front and rear door with screen doors for flow-through ventilation. It usually comes in canvas and can be collapsed to the trunk of a mid-size car roof rack or on an ATV. As noted above it can fit about 5 hunting buddies with cots or 8-10 people as a command post or event.
The tents roof is fitted with a stove pipe shield to accommodate a standard 4 inch military heater pipe; it also has two zip-up doors with insect screens. Disassemble or strike time is estimated to be 30 minutes with minimal manpower-four people max.
- Outer skin, lines, and transport/storage cover comes included.
- Can be purchased with or without the poles set.
- Tent Weight: 150 lbs.
- Poles (wood) weight: 45 lbs.
- Total weight : 195 lbs.
- Height: 10′ 6″
- Eave: 5′ 8″
- Diameter: 17′ 6″
- Floor Space: 198 sq. ft.
- Materials: 9.85 oz. duck
- Doors: 7′ high on opposite sides, 2 doors in all.
- Ventilation: 6 ventilators near peak of tent
- Stovepipe opening: For 4″ pipe. 1 center pole 10′ 6″ needed.
- 6 wall poles 5′ 8″
- 2 door poles 7″
- Pins Needed: 20 rope pins
- 10 pins around bottom of tent
- 30 total pins